Feel free to use the Request for Quote form below for submitting your RFQ. Before you submit the RFQ form, please keep in mind that the following information is very helpful to us. It will help us to provide you a more accurate quotation:
1. What lot sizes/volumes are to be quoted?
2. Is a first article inspection required?
3. What kind of inspection sampling plan is required?
4. Is a capability study required?
5. Do you require any post treatments (i.e. cleaning, passivation, etc)?
6. Are there any specific packaging/labeling requirements?
7. Any other information that would be helpful for us…
Thank you for choosing Spec Engineering and allowing us to quote your opportunity!
[contact-form-7 id=”231″ title=”Request for Quote”]