SPEC Engineering Company is a reputable contract manufacturer of medical devices components. Materials commonly used in manufacturing are all grades of stainless, titanium, special alloys, aluminum and composites; ie. ORTEK WF, TECATEC PEKK CW60, carbon filled PEEK. SPEC Engineering is also experienced in machining a broad range of plastic resins, to include RADEL, ULTEM & CELCON.
Examples of assemblies / components manufactured by SPEC Engineering
- High Precision, tight tolerance targeting devices made from stainless steel and composite materials such as ORTEK WF, TECATEC PEKK CW60, XP-98, and ULTEM 2300.
- Targeters – tibia, femoral, humeral and retrograde drill guide assemblies.
- Drill sleeves, guide wire gripper assemblies, hex driver assemblies up to 17” length,
- Measuring tools; Tibia, femoral and humeral screw depth gauges and calipers.
- Surgical components – 6Al-4V-Eli titanium.